Best speakers with Pass labs X-350.5

Hi, my current system is:
Meridian 588
Arc ref 2 mk2
Pass X-350.5
and ???????????
Does anybody have any suggestions?
I'm considering Dynaudio C4, Evidence Temptations (used), B&W 802D (whisper treble?), Wilson WP7 (hot treble?) and Alto Utopia Be (lean bass?)
Thanks
pkmclean
pkmclean,
since you are listing some really nice speakers,and I know what the Pass 350.5 can do I would consider...
Sonus Faber Armati Homage (used) there is a pair on agon now here in AZ. or the Cremona (new)I heard them both.
OR if you can find some used?? the Wilson Benesch (Chimera)
big bucks but WOW....The lower priced A.C.T. are also nice.
If I had to choose one 1st it would be the Chimera,and then the Homage.
gordon
I heard the X350.5 with the Tyler Woodmere speakers, and it really sounded terrific. Soundstaging and musicality that outdid the Chimera to my ear, and a midrange that was creepy good. And I admit it, I am not a fan of solid state.
Best of luck. That's a wonderful amplifier.
Regards,
Howard
I'd get the speakers that I really liked and then worry about whether the amp is a good match. Personally I think it's like buying a suit to match the sox I bought. I know Marty DeWulf of Bound for Sound uses Vmps RM 40's with a Pass amp and thinks it's a match made in heaven. Recently became a dealer for Vmps as I'm a firm believer in the sound per dollar we get from Brian. You can ask people on the internet boards and check out:
http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=13112
for reviews. May be what you would like. Certainly worth hearing in your price bracket. Another speaker I think is a bargain are the Dunlavy IVa's. For the money if you have the space they sound excellent I believe. Dunlavy is out of business but I believe you can get drivers if you need them. They're one great speaker. If you want new though check out the Vmps. Not alot of people have heard of them or how well they perform especially for the money.
Pkmclean, I posted a reveiw of the Pass LabsX-350.5 here on the GON, so I know how terrific of an amp it is. You only mention box enclosed speakers in your list of possible speakers for your system, however MG-3.6s or 20.1s are great match-ups with this amp and compete with anything on your list. Planars offer their own kind of magic with very little downside and would sound great in your system. Would you consider an audtion, let us know.
Hmmm, Before you do buy, have a listen to what Piega has to offer. I'm in love with my speakers (C-8 Ltds). You might want to move up to the C-10Ltd if the extra bass makes a difference to you. They are astoundingly good speakers, I haven't heard another pair I've prefered. The Karma's I could probably be just as happy with.

If your in Canada and would like to try out the combo, I could arrange to have you over :) I always wanted to hear the pass amps on my system, thought they might go well with my X-1.

I'm so generous I shock myself sometimes : ) .....