BAT's house sound

I am interested in BAT amps. My readings indicated conflicting comments. I noticed that some people say they sound like solid state. They are often compared to Audio Research. Some reviews say they are a touch warm and very musical.
I'd like to get your opinion on the BAT house sound, particularly regarding their tube amps.

Thanks in advance.
eps
Classical1 congrd`s on your purchase,like Tom said I to would like to say you won`t be dissapointed. I have a 3 pc`s of BAT 51se,75se,p5 w/ a six pack upgrade. I put the 51se into a SS system and went WOW. Added the 75se and went WOW again, they are both keepers. The good thing is their resale, if you don`t like the 51se you wont take a huge hit if you do sell.David
Love my 51SE/75SE combo. It seems most BAT owners end up with entire BAT systems.

And thanks to Tom for steering me straight! Have not questioned the move once.

Cheers,

Keith in LA
My progression over 6 years was 3i pre, 500 ss amp, D5se cdp, 5i pre, and recently 75se amp. Like Keith said, I progressed to all BAT and I'm loving it.

House sound? I don't think so, but I haven't listened to the 60. I went to tubes after hearing an old Dynaco; it sounded "tubey". The 75se does not sound "tubey", just natural, palpable, and substantial. It does the frequency extremes very well (imho). Also, it looks really cool.