tube amp will drive von schweikert VR4-jr?

Hi
Need assistance -
Do you owners of VSA VR4-jr have experience driving them with any tube amp ?
i'm considering moving towards tubes but not sure they will have enough power for the speakers.
icorem
Robm321,

I think the BATs do have that option. Best to use the 4 ohm option as the 4jrs are a nominal 6 ohms. Just a correction the m/t module is 8 ohms and the base module is 4 ohms.

My partner is using a VK75 with his 4srs and they are just amazing. He is currently moving from an all Mark Levinson system to a BAT system. He however finds the VK75 euphonic for his taste so he's saving up for the VK75se, which is said to be more neutral. They drive the SRs effortlessly though. Although not as quick and punchy as the MLs, the base is still fast and the extension is there. I find no fault in the BATs. Honestly, I've been thinking of the VK55 for my 4jrs in case my DB99 falls though.
The DB99 would be great and require much less power. Good luck. I hope you get them.

Thanks for the info on the BAT. I will most likely go that route in the future.

Oh, yeah I pulled a little dislexia with the impedance.
Recently picked up a pair of JR4's. They are being driven by a 55 watt tube integrated amp. The SQ-88, from Quest for Sound audio. Great combo, there is music in the air.