Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Hi Y'all. I am in the Cenntenial Hills area and I am into tube audio equipment. If any one needs some tubes tested I would be happy to do it. My musical preference is rock and jazz but I am willing to give anything a try. Hopefully we can get a club started.
Hi All, this is Anthony form Aberdeen Components, (chichiuno) long time resident of Audiogon. I moved to Vegas recently, and feel like I live on a island. In fact I am on a island out of reach with people with similar intrests.. looking to hook up with real people, in search of the truth. I come across some really cool products recomended from some old friends back home.. looking to share opinions with others, and such. Mostly geared to digtal.

Anthony
Pmrodier i live in las vegas bufflo& charelston area
i'm intrested in the resualts in the audio quest sky's and ridge street comparison
I have an exemplar 5910 w russian tubes i'd like to compare to your apl 3910! let me know if you get a club together ....Frank
I am visiting Vegas in August for a wedding coming from Hawaii. I am looking to buy my new system while there. Can anyone recommend a couple (if there are) good high end audio shops.
Thx.

Joe in Hawaii