Best speaker Cable matching Wilson Audio Sasha

Currently using Kimble Kables 8TC to connect the amp to the Sasha speakers. But would like to upgrade to better suit higher end gear. Amp is Plinius SA-Reference, source is Wadia S7i cd player/DAC. Plinius connects to the Wadia by Transparent MusicLink Super interconnects.

What speaker cable would be recommended for my situation? I would prefer to keep the cost under $3,500. Cable length would be 20 feet.
shivaji
Zd542, please direct me to this, I cannot catch everything, only humane,with those post, I agree with you, a fraud that need's investagated!
"Zd542, please direct me to this, I cannot catch everything, only humane,with those post, I agree with you, a fraud that need's investagated!"

I wasn't being serious. I know you can't catch every everything.

Go to the link Ronnjay lists in his post. It takes you right to it.
Thankyou gentleman, the link worked, I will call Tara lab's monday and ask about this person and get to the bottom of this, look for a resolution soon, BTW Zd542, I agree with your opinion about this person.
well as it turns out, codyTara does work at Tara Lab's, he is not in enginering or any thing like that, not sure exactly what he does there, however, he has been authenticated, I was told that he is a new audiophile and is learning all about our hobby.