Need an integrated amplifire for totem forest

I listen jazz and would like to get integrated amplifire with tube pre.I also need a CD player to match.
achakh
I believe that Achakh means the integrated with tube pre portion and SS output portion i.e. hybrid.
A few brands come in my mind i.e. Counterpoint or Joule.
Pathos or Unico would be too underpowered.
get yourself a musical fidelity tri vista integrated amp - it is an exceptional product, and a used one can be had on the 'gon for only $3500 or so. the delicacy of a tubed output in the pre amp, and 350 watts of muscle in the power amp. a flat out great product! i used one with my forests for about 18 months, and the sound quality was nothing short of spectacular. scary imaging and soundstage, and absolutely unbelievable bass from such a small speaker. feel free to contact me directly for more details. the forests with the tri vista integrated amp is the foundation of a wonderful stereo system.
I too have Forests, but I'm close to buying audiomat's Opera ($7000) or their new Recital $(15000). Any thoughts on this combination would be helpful. Pure class A packs a lot of power even at 30 w. The Recital has 90 w.
I don’t understand why people say the Forest requires a lot of power. I am running a Simaudio moon I-5 which drives the Forest to it’s respectable limits. I have tried larger power amps that “spec” out much more power than the I-5 yet the I-5 never seemed to be outclassed by the larger more expensive units.