Amplifier suggestions

I have a pair of Dynaudio 3.3's and I am going to 5.1 with them. I have an Aragon 4004 mk1 which to me mates very well with the Dyna's. I really like the amps liquid midrange and highs. It's bass control is ok. I thinking about buying a 5 channel amp (or possibly 3 channel) to replace the Aragon. I am looking to take a step up but don't want to pay more than 3k used.
Thanks
kenrosencpa
Dynaudio and Sim Audio have always been known to have stunning synergy.

If you can go a bit above $3k, you could grab a nice used Sim Titan 5-channel (aka, HT-200-5) and build a great system around it. Cool-running, smooth and natural-sounding, with sweet mids and warm mid-bass (I miss the one I used to have!).
Please do yourself a favor and audition a Linn 5125 if you can. These can be had for under 3k new and well under 2k used, and are incredible for the price. One knocked the daylights out of the similarly priced McCormack DNA multichannel amp that I recently auditioned in my system. If you are able to borrow one to take home, you will likely also need to borrow speaker wire with BFA plugs, which is a pain (unless you use something like AudioQuest plugs already). I can think of no other downside.
Thanks for these suggestions. I see Proceed amps can be had fairly inexpensive. Are they good amps. I will also take a look at Sim Audio an dLinn