Difference between the following NAD amps

Hi,

Does anyone know the difference between the NAD 2600A and NAD 2700 THX amps? If anyone knows the difference between the NAD 2600 between the above two amps, that would be greatly appreciated also. Thanks in advance for any help with this question. Unable to find any info between these amps? Which is better to buy used between the three?
ahuey
I have both amps. I use them as seperates in a HT setup. The 2700 is upgraded version from the 2600A. The 2700 has the thx specs whereas the 2600a does not. So from a Spec standpoint the 2700 maybe be better however I don't notice an audible difference between the two infact they are basically the same as far as power output vs ohms etc. I purchased them both about the same time. They are older NAD poweramp models. I purchased mine from an audio store in the late 80s (1989 most likely). They will each power loads down to 1 ohm according to NAD. They have been excellent over the years and I still use them as my mains so that tells you that they have been made/built well. At the time they were part of the NAD reference lineup. hope that helped.
I have both amps. I use them as seperates in a HT setup. The 2700 is upgraded version from the 2600A. They look identical cosmetically, size & weight and by connections etc. I think the difference is that the 2700 is has the thx specs whereas the 2600a does not. So from a Spec standpoint the 2700 maybe be better however I don't notice an audible difference between the two infact they are basically the same as far as power output vs ohms etc. I purchased them both about the same time. They are older NAD poweramp models. I purchased mine from an audio store in the late 80s (1989 most likely). They will each power loads down to 1 ohm according to NAD. They have been excellent over the years, i've never had to send with one in, they have been used alot and moved a lot over the years and I still use them as my mains so that tells you that they have been made/built well. At the time they were part of the NAD reference lineup. hope that helped.
I have my nad 2600 today some 24 years later. Now powers dynaudio contour 1.4's with ease.