Sugden a21 question....

Hello,
I need a little help as a relative novice. I just bought Gallo Reference III speakers (which I love by the way) and am now looking into a new integrated amp. The Sugden a21 is very intriguing to me, but I wonder if the 25 watts of class A power is enough to drive my 88db speakers. Any information would be very appreciated.
Thanks.
jmurray16
I own the power amp version, the A21a, and I have used it to run a pair of Vienna Acoustics Beethovens (91db at 4ohms). It is an excellent amp and sounded great with the Beethovens at volumes as loud as I cared to listen with a wide variety of music. Also used it with a pair of ADS L-1290s (90db at 8ohms) with equal success. It is a sweet-sounding amp for sure.
I power two Soliloquy 5.3is with the Sugden integrated AMP. I get up to about 40% on the dial and it fills the house with sound (2100 square feet). My Denon A/V receiver at 70 watts per channel cant even come close. Class A is a whole different ballgame.

However, the Gallos require more power than Soliloquys without a doubt. The sensitivity rating cannot guide you well. You will have to pair them and see.
My Sugden A21a drive a Proac Tab.Ref.8 Sig.Speaker. Into 8 ohms 86 db. in the room about 35 square meter. That use about 9 o'clock of volume knob.That no problem of power for normal listening. I love this sweet amp. You may try to listen with your speaker.For the best answer.
I use the a21ap to drive my VR3s (93db) and it drives my speakers as sweet as can be, but I really can't turn the volume up higher than about 6 o'clock. I don't think 88db will be a problem for that amp, it punches like its a heavy weight. Try the combo and see what happens...