Do i need AC conditioner w/dedicated AC lines?

I have completely, seperate 30 AMP AC runs for each of my mono block amplifiers, that go all the way to my circuit box.

No other "taps" are taken off of these lines so, would any type of line conditioner really benefit me?
denf
Tvad: How do you recommend alternatives when you're not aware of any? If there was an alternative on the market that i was aware of, don't you think that i would have mentioned it? As you've seen in the past, i'm not afraid to point people in what i consider to be the right direction when i have faith in a product. I'm just not aware of any products that meet that criteria and that's why i built my own.

Other than that, i pretty much described a plan that would work in superior fashion to that of the Hydra in that other thread. If there is a product on the market that is built like that, and i don't know about it, i'd love to find out about it. In the meantime, the other idea that i came up with today is basically a variation on that design scheme, yet even simpler and easier to produce. Since it is such a simple design, i'm not about to hand someone the torch without first considering the options and checking on the viability of such a design. Doing so would not only be stupid on my part from a business sense, it would be fool-hardy in the fact that i don't know exactly how well it will work or if it is worth recommending.

Other than that, i'm not afraid of constructive criticism. Learning from my mistakes only offers me the potential to become smarter and more efficient in what i do. It is also the driving factor in the how & why i do things the way that i do, as i don't want to leave that door open. I make my living by correcting / re-designing existing electronic flaws, hence my "critical nature" : ) Sean
>
Post removed 
Sean,

there are those that will jump up and down saying that this was my plan all along i.e. to string along the various forums, build up a reputation via visibility factor and then launch a product line

I won't listen to 'em if they do. I reckon there are always folks who project their own worst motives onto others without looking to see their own faults. The process you describe--discussion, reflection, testing ideas, thinking out loud as you help others--sounds like the creative process to me. That in this way you should discover something others want to enjoy too is a natural outcome. And deserves encouragement and congratulation, by the way.
Sean,
Thanks for referring me to this thread from my own.

Your suggestion for parallel line filters at each of the outlets that feed the amps sounds great. Simple. Cost effective. Less is more. BUT, like many others, I don't want to fool around with electricity.

It seems to me that if you can bundle the capacitors, the wires, proper connections, and a single outlet (Perhaps, all anchored to a sturdy face plate.) in a unit small enough to fit in the standard outlet box, then installing it could be as simple as changing an outlet. That I can do.

If you choose not to manufacture a unit that implements your suggestions, then don't leave us hanging like this. Please describe the capacitors to be used and the manner of their installation, and I will pay an electrician to do the job. For me, that would be better then waiting and hoping that someone else will implement these ideas, and in the meantime waste some money on conditioners.
John
Post removed