Jungson or DK Design: good with Quad 989's?

HI--I run Quad 989's currently driven by an ARC D-400 solid state amp. Although this set up sounds overall very 'nice', I am looking for more dynamics. I really value midrange presence and body and would like to avoid tube output stages. I would also like to move to an integrated.

I'm intrigued by the buzz on both the Jungson 88D and the DK Design integrateds. Here is my reasoning on mating with the Quads: The Jungson is Class A which I understand is good for electrostats, it's sound has been called tube-like, and is rated at 80w/ch into 8ohms which MAY be enough drive. The DK is 150w/ch into 8 ohms and advertises "a massive output amplifier capable of driving any load..." It is not class A but it does have a tube front end which may offer the midrange I'm looking for, and some ability to tailor the sound using different tubes.

So....Please offer me some informed opinions (or better yet experience!) regarding how well either of these might mate with the 989's. Or, if you have suggestions for another integrated that you have heard making wonderful with the Quads 989/988/63, please advise. --Thanks Much!!
atkinsonrr
Post removed 
I agree with Newbee on his original assessment that the dynamics issue probably lies with the Quad's, not the amplifier. The Quad's are exceptional speakers; however, their few deficiencies are well docuemented. Limited dynamics, as most people define the term, is one of these deficiencies.

I only bring this up because you may be starting down a road that will leave you broke and unhappy. It may be better to enjoy the Quad's for what they are and what they do well, rather than try to make them something that they're not.

That said, if this is really something you want to pursue, and dynamics is your issue, you may want to stay with a pure solid state design. I suggest auditioning the Mark Levinson No. 383 and Jeff Rowland Concerto. I owned Quad's for many years, and always used them with tube gear; however, I have heard Quad's through both of these integrateds, and the matches worked well.

jeff
I'm with "Newbee". I'm one of those awful tube guys. Then I always get a kick out of thread starters whom tell you "how" to respond in a thread.--Remember guys threads are for opinions//and we all got one. Jeez, just read 'em and sort them out in your mind.--- Otherwise just buy and try expand your horizons with first-hand input of your own. I have my water-shield in place.