Supratek Tubes and Tube Swappin' for Everybody

I will have a Supratek Chenin in my set up in a day or so. Since so many folks are rolling tubes around here I was hoping to garner a comprehensive list of everybodies favorite tube compliments. Be it NOS or NIB or WLATB (Whatever's layin around the basement)
Being that the "Deal of the Century" thread is a little more like a novel I figured this would be a good place to post questions and answers related to one subject of Supratek amps and pres.
On to the subject of me. I don't have immediate plans to swap tubes as I've figured that Mr. Maloney would supply us with something listenable for the break in period. But, since so many have reported such dramatic improvments I want to ask this question:
What is your favorite compliment for quietest gain and dynamics in the phono stage?
I will be using the Chenin exclusively for vinyl ( I don't have a CD player) and listen to loads of early rock and roll and Jazz bands, smaller jazz bands mostly, quartets and quintets. Some classical, the usual Beethoven and Mozart, but usually just a lot of loud garage rock.
Ok, now lets see what happens.
mc5baby
Sorlowski - Amandarae stated above that the Bendix does not work for the Chenin so... if I were you, I'd take his word for it. The Bendix appears to only work on the Cortese, Syrah and Chardonnay. You might ask Mick to get confirmation.

I think all Bendix tubes are "Red Bank"
I ordered a Bendix 6106,ill wait till i have a couple hundred hours on the stock tubes before installing it,and then only use it while im at work for a couple weeks to avoid the break in,,as Bwhite stated this tube does not sound good untill broken in,,
Ray,
You might even want to think in terms of 300 hours for full break-in plus your opportunity to really come to understand the sound with broken in tubes.
I would also suggest only making one tube change at a time. This makes it a long process since you will have the break-in to go through with each set of tubes (assuming that they are new or NOS), but it is well worth it.
Rgds,
Larry