Parasound JC-1 vs. Pass 250.5

Anyone out there own either & can compare these two highly regarded amps (both in the same relative price range)?
denf
I owned the Pass X-250 and sold in two weeks ago after one year. I don't believe there is that much of difference to the .5. Sounded terrible with my speakers-switched to SET monoblocks-great sound now. The guy I sold it to had a 250 and 350 which he added my 250 to. He was using old Infinity's-the original owners formed Genesis Techology. His set up with the pass units sounded great. I would say you should match your speakers to the amp.
Dealers tell me the .5's are a big improvement over the regular models.Zevbear, what speakers were you referring to in your post?
The .5 version is a significant step up in low level definition, warmth and a liquid midrange.
before i bought my jc-1s was able to audition the x-250 in my system for over a month and although the pass impressed me with its speed,timing,dynamics and transparency and what some have called a certain "sparkle" on top,i was ultimately let down by what i perceived to be a "thin" harmonic presentation in the mids,(which for my listening preferences is crucial)and a hardening of the sound with higher spl,probably due to the amp going out of class a output into class ab.
as to the newer x250.5 version,haven't heard it.