Anyone else heard the Quicksilver Triode Amps?

I hate to be the one to spill secrets, but has anyone else heard the Quicksilver Audio Triode monoblocks? My wife bought me a pair for my fast approaching 40th birthday, and we just can't stop laughing at how freaking incredible these things are. I can't tell you how many systems we've listened to, in high-end audio stores and in the homes of many generous and well audio-endowed audiophiles. We've taken quite a few products home for audition as well, and frankly, I'm just blown away. They are not even on the Quicksilver web site!

The Quickie Triodes are a 50W 6C33C powered triode that produce more body and palpability than I have ever heard. They make our CD player sound like we just upgraded it. I've certainly not heard everything on the market, that's for sure. However, I have heard some very pricey offerings from Lamm, Shindo, CJ, Audio Note, and others...and it's not even close. I know that sounds wacky, and maybe it is, but these things make the music sound downright edible. $5800/pr at retail, and they ought to be right there on the Quicksilver home page. Has anyone else heard them? Back to the music. Yikes!
128x128boa2
Is the 45 tube better utilized in a push pull configuration or SET configuration???
I know the answer to that one tooooo....
IS there much difference????
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I know the answer to that tooooooo???
Jordi
What 300B tube will give you the best control down in the basement???
Is that an issue with the 300B's
Is flabby bass an issue????
Maybe maybe not????
Will the brand of tube control that loose sensation if there really is a loose sensation.
Or is loose bass a fantasy created in the minds of audio mag writers who probably never heard one anyway???
Maybe or maybe not I have the answer.
Jordi
Do Sowter transformers really matter when used in PP configurations or do off the shelf Magnaquest sound just as good or better????
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I do have the answer to that one for sure
Jordi
So...
what are the best sound mid drivers in a Klipsch Belle Scala or K-Horn???
How about those tweets??????????
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jordi
Is their a difference between be the AA AK AK-1 AK-2 AK-3 or AK 4...Which is the best sounding????
I really do have the answer to that one/
Jordi