Anyone else heard the Quicksilver Triode Amps?

I hate to be the one to spill secrets, but has anyone else heard the Quicksilver Audio Triode monoblocks? My wife bought me a pair for my fast approaching 40th birthday, and we just can't stop laughing at how freaking incredible these things are. I can't tell you how many systems we've listened to, in high-end audio stores and in the homes of many generous and well audio-endowed audiophiles. We've taken quite a few products home for audition as well, and frankly, I'm just blown away. They are not even on the Quicksilver web site!

The Quickie Triodes are a 50W 6C33C powered triode that produce more body and palpability than I have ever heard. They make our CD player sound like we just upgraded it. I've certainly not heard everything on the market, that's for sure. However, I have heard some very pricey offerings from Lamm, Shindo, CJ, Audio Note, and others...and it's not even close. I know that sounds wacky, and maybe it is, but these things make the music sound downright edible. $5800/pr at retail, and they ought to be right there on the Quicksilver home page. Has anyone else heard them? Back to the music. Yikes!
128x128boa2
What power cables should one us to make the TRIODES sing their greatest song???
HuMMMMMMMMMMMM I have the answer to that one to
Jordi
Are the TRIODES the greatest amps ever made???
Hummmm maybe??? I have the answer to that
Jordi
What is the sound difference between the 6C33C in SET and Push Pull. Ha HHaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I have the total answer to that one also.
Jordi
What has a better midrange of the all the SET amps in the world???
I know???
jordi
What is the best sounding 45 tube in the world???
the Emission Labs
The EAT (EURO AUDIO TEAM)
The T/J's Mesh Plate.
OR THE NOS Sylvania??????
Hummmmmmmmmmm I have the answer to that
Jordi