Balanced amp for Bat vk5i...

Which amps would work well with my Batvk5i? The amps that I've been looking at are-- Classe ca400, Plinius sa250, Mark Levinson, and Pass Labs. My speakers are Ariel 7b's. I want to buy a used amp up to $3800 or so. Thanks! Stan
talon4
I've been using a BAT VK500 with my VK 5i...I like the combo and it fits your budget easily...have you tube rolled the 5i? I swapped out the Sovteks for Amperex 7308 and 6922 to great effect.
I use bat vk 5i( amperex 7308 an tungsol 5881 tubes) with Gamut d200 mk3 - superb , pristine incridible.
i use the BAT VK51SE with the Plinius 250mk4 and sonus faber extremas. enjoy the music this combo makes very much. Ive had the plinius for 3 years now -no problems and i run in class A frequently.
Thanks for all the responses. Larryken-yes, I'm using nos tubes in my preamp-click on my system to see. They made a tremendous difference in sound. More dynamics, detail, clarity... almost like a component upgrade. Eldo1968- How hot does your amp get? Does running class A reduce the longevity of an amp? Beemer-How hot does the ML336 run? How's the dependability of the 336? Thanks again all! Stan
oh it gets hot and the BAT runs warm so together they make the heat of a fireplace without the ambiance of flickering flames. dont know about longevity but if it burns out ill get another one.