What's after Supratek

Well, I've got a nice chunk of change saved for an upgrade to my rig. I'm wondering what it'd take to knock my Supratek Syrah (with all NOS tubes) off it's perch.

I need a remote. Would prefer an integrated MC phono stage, but would consider a separate line/phono if the price wasn't too much out of my league.

Budget is $5000 used. I'm leaning towards a VAC Renaissance (not the sig. version), but is this just a sideways move?
128x128dennis_the_menace
Post removed 
Rackon,
Well written post - It's nice to have a voice of reason once in a while.
Rgds,
Larry
rackon, i hope you didnt think i was laying into you for not liking the FS - far from it, I was following up on the "shilling" and"salehacking"; discussion what was on-going here, commenting on how we all have our *system and taste dependent* expeiences which lead to bias, but that that bias is the normal/healthy one we can all learn from - which is starkly contrasted to the bias from people who sell a particular item or have some other vested interest in sharing their opinions.

If anything, I wish I had auditioned a Herron for all the reasons you state! Maybe I'll hear one in the future.

Finally, excuse me for referring to you as he. We need more die-hard female audiophiles.