Berning ZH270 - Wiring Upgrade

I've owned my Berning ZH270 about 6 weeks now, and have made some other notable changes to my system as well - adding new power cables (Electraglide), a new First Sound Presence Deluxe MK II and new Stereovox IC's and biwired spkr cables. These are still breaking in and are already sounding marvellous - silky smooth, highly resolving with very nice, believable imaging and soundstage (though I expect some further improvement in sounstage as thngs break in).

Anyway, I am going to do the "no-brainer" wiring upgrade through Allan Bhagan (quite a useful and friendly "purveyor" of audio knowledge and goods, btw), and I would like to hear from other Berning owners who have done it - what specific improvements they noted. Thanks - Art
artg
Art, it will be worth it. It took at least two weeks for mine between shipping and all, and that was early on before a lot of people wanted the upgrade. By the way, I got some very small pieces of the upgrade wire from Allan and used it to jump the positive terminals on my 270's, I cannot BELIEVE the difference in clarity and resolution.
I am sure it will be worth it. I don't mean to make more out of this delay than necessary, it was just a matter of expectations (i.e., being told one thing and having something very different happen).

Could you please elaborate about "jumping the + terminals" - you jumped across the speaker output terminals? or where?
Since I have the monoblocked Bernings I have to jump across the positive speaker terminals on each amp to combine both channels into one. The negative terminals are connected internally. Can't be done with a single 270 running in stereo. I wish there were some other places to use this wire in the amp, but apparently there aren't.
IT"S HERE! It will take 2-3 weeks for the thing to break in, and I may never be able to give a fair "before and after" analysis because I changed my digital source and rolled a few more tubes at the same time. I'll try to post more later, though sorting through these variables will be tough.

I will say that already music has never sounded better in my system, but cant say how much of this is the Berning upgrade versus going from the Levinson 390S to an Audio Aero Capitole II SE version, or rolling the 1940's Mullard 12AT7's into the Berning.
Artg,
Can you expound on the tube rolling you've done with the Berning? How do the Mullard 12AT7s compare to the stock tubes? Have you replaced the 12AV7s too?
Thanks, Steve