Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Hey,
And God made the best pizza come from New Haven, Pepe's, Sally's and some others...
Mikirob,

I did read the Wordpress blog and saw the comments regarding the WECO cables being in another league compared to the WLM,. The wire just arrived yesterday and looking forward to connecting it this weekend.
I also plan on purchasing the 8402's in the not so near future.
It's ironic I started my telco career with Western Electric in 1980 in a mammouth warehouse that probably had boatloads of this wire but to quote Rod Lane from Faces "I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger"
Metman,
It seems it was break-up of ATT that ultimately caused the demise of much of the WE wires. Very sad to me. I'm also in ”I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger” club. The wires continue to get better. I believe my musical/audio/sensibility/ears closely match Day and Yazaki-san. I really am thrilled with the sound I am getting. Good luck and best. Rob.
"would-a. could-a, should-a, didn't" defines the story of my life too.
Enjoy your new cables.

All the best,
Nonoise
I live in northwest New Jersey. Can someone direct me to a person who I could pay to terminate these cables?