Cool Amps Needed for Eggleston Savoy's

I currently have the Pass X600's Running my Eggleston Savoy's. They sound great but run HOT. I'm looking for some High powered Mono alternatives that run Cool. When I say Hot I mean it. Any suggestions?

The x600's sound great It's just a temp issue. The room boils .
ericp
Ericp- to quote Audiofankj- "One more note" -the TacT/Boz amps are true digital amps, and don't require an analog preamp, and the additional ADC/DAC conversion stage. The H2o amps still require the use of an analog preamp, and at $5.5K is hardly a "steal." The TacT powerDACs directly connect to the digital outputs of your processor, transport or DVDP. If you want cool running digital power, don't go halfway. My $0.02...
I feel I should note most H2O owner reviews are about their S-250 amp, a
$2,500 amp.

At what price can one expect to pay for the "Boze?" BTW, is that
an unfortunate choice of name, or has Tact merged with Bose?

One thing that bothers me about TacT, is that there is no freedom in
choosing one's DAC. For instance, I much prefer the sound of non-
upsampling DACs. I don't think one DAC fits all. One thing that audiophiles
love to do, is tweak their systems.
V- First, it’s Boz, not Boze. The new line is name after Tact's chief designer Radomir Bozovich, who’s nickname is Boz. See the article on:

http://www.stereotimes.com/ShowreportCES05Page2.shtm

Pricing will be announced on 1/31/05. It’s expected to be priced between their current M2150 and Millennium amps.

“One thing that audiophiles love to do, is tweak their systems.” I agree, that’s why the TacT gear is so great, digital room correction, digital crossovers and digital parametric equalizers. Everything you need to tweak a high
performance HT system like Ericp's.
At least one H2O owner is enjoying both worlds. He is using a TacT preamp
for room correction, and the H2O for excellent sound.