Consonance Cyber 800/845 Valve amps; how good?

In my quest for a new valve power amp l came accross these;

http://www.operaudio.com/Html/Opera-Products-CYBERSERIES.htm

Not much info around on these but their cheaper models are well respected. Look like amazing value for money, wonder if they have the sound to match?

Any owners or listeners on the Gon?

Cheers Mondie
mondie
Peter I'm confused about your comment "if you need an aweful lot of power...300B logical choice". As I heard a 300B (not sure if it was Cayin's pushpull or single ended version) anyway hooked up to Silverlines and for light stuff they were excellent. But when it came to complex orch, they fell extremely flat.
So how are the 845's when high dynamics are demaded in complex orchestral?
I think it is unfair to characterize a particular output tube with a single musical genre based on a novice listener's experience with one amplifier and one set of speakers. All of course IMO.
I own the Cyber 211s, which I bought after hearing both the 845s and 211s. They are a good value for the money. Recently I had the input wire changed to quality wire and had the metal oxide resistor changed to metal film. These changes took them even further than had the RCA 211 tubes and other NOS 5687s and 6922s. They also benefit greatly from isolation.

Workmenship within is good but parts are just okay, if they are real rather than copies. I do like the bass on these amps and how quiet they are. It really surprises me that these 211s are so quiet.
Post removed 
I do not know whether the caps are really made by the company whose name is on them. Few Chinese products use parts other than those made in China and are often forgeries.