DarTZeel NHB-108 Is this the best amp ever?

Too many screaming high end amp owner I know have been telling me that the DarTZeels are simply the best they've ever heard. Solid state and tubes irrespective. Are they right?
lakefrontroad

DARTZEEL NHB-108, is only "Effect of Fashion".
VIOLA LAB SYMPHONY Amps is this the best amps.

razen
Since this hobby is so subjective, defining "the best" is often an exercise in futility. Then again, these types of discussions can serve as guideposts to what to explore and what to avoid, so, in that sense, they are useful. IMHO, the DarTZeel is definitely worth exploring. Whether it's the best amplifier out there, who knows? I can say this, though: It's the best amplifier that I've heard personally, and I've heard a few in my time. Its combination of clarity, speed, dynamics, and musicality is unsurpassed in MY experience. As I've mentioned before, the only potential caveat regards power. It may not be the best choice for EXTREMELY demanding loads. But my speakers (VR-9s) are very sensitive at 96 dB, and the amp can handle them without breaking a sweat. That's my 2 cent contribtion to the discussion!
This is interesting. Looks like folks have found an amp that competes with the Tenor Hybrids.

I am wondering if folks have gone back and compared the Tenor Hybrids with the Tenor OTL's??? I have listened to the 300's and the OTL and thought the OTL was better.

Maybe we should all go back to the OTL's?? Hmmm....

Rich
Rich, you're not the only one. But why go back, when the company is closed down?

Brian
Brian, you must really enjoy your transformations into a troll whenever the subject of tenor amplifiers come up. But I'll take the bait. Many companies were and are on the verge of bankrupcy (some become known some don't; some gets rescued while some don't; some form new companies, while some successfully restructures). Why buy classic cars? Why buy Quad Speakers (hey they at one time went bankrupt!) What about Nissan and Mazda? They're doing pretty well now. Why buy discontinued gear? Trump said it best when he filed for bankruptcy, "It doesn't matter - it's a modern-day thing, a legal mechanism." A good product is a good product, no matter how old it is. Have you check out the number of wanted ads for Sonic Frontier products? Do you know why discontinued DVD players and CD transports are so frequently recommended? Warranty and service convenience has nothing to do with it. But since you're a dealer for competing and similar products, I can see why you would want to diss Tenor every chance you get. I'm sorry, I don't mean to attack you. But you seem to hate Tenor with a vegeance which I find highly unprofessional and uncalled for.

Rich. I think it's a matter of taste and personal preferences. I would be interested in a direct comparison in my room, although I don't think that will ever happen :D What is interesting to me, is that Kharma owners seem to prefer the Hybrids, and those who prefer the OTLs are either non-owners or compared them in system that are not their's. Another variable is that the OTLs might act more like traditional tube amps and be more "tweakable" in the form of vibration control. But which is better for long-term ownership? Do Kharma owners prefer the Hybrids because they immediately give them what the OTLs have lacked and therefore give the impression of being better in almost every way? Or are they really better in every way. Does it once again come down to associated gear and personal tastes?

My impression is that they each of these amps along with the Dartzeels (in keeping with the thread) do some things better than the other. What virtues do you value more?