Anybody else bothered by $8call.00

These dealers spamming with these arbitrary prices expecting people to call in and haggle really bug me.

Is it just me?
noonan
Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that is annoyed by these ads. I understand you can "not call". I also understand there are reasons why dealers do this. It just seems that they are continually growing in number, and we have to scroll through all the spam.

I think we are all aware of the ability to negotiate with a dealer beyond what is printed. I also question their effectiveness. Oh well. Guess we'll just have to put up with it.
Post removed 
I loose sleep over those ads every god damned day! Inconsiderate ponces have no idea the aggravation their causing us all! I think I got an ulcer coming on too from all those dolts who can't seem to fill in their zip code properly so I can estimate postage on my own! Oh, and what about those ham-fisted cretins who insist on keeping the caps-lock on for entire bodies of descriptive type?!?! I've gotta quit this site before it kills me!

Marco
im not bothered in the least, its just another gimmick not unlike the info link they use to redirect buyers to their own website.

i am however very curious as to who these age old "bait & switch" technics work on & dealers wonder how come they get a bad rap.