Audio Note Soro SE Uh Cool

I've been listening to this amp for the last 6 hours; and compared to my ASL 1005, the 300b deal, it ROCKS! Am i crazy or is this piece of jewelry just plain ol' better? Bass seems to be rock solid, and the cymbals just seem to shine. I think I'll keep this one. What do you think?
mc5baby
I owned a P2SE for almost ten years and miss it, honestly. I sold it to upgrade to an Audio Note Conqueror; mistake..very noisy amplifier when used with high efficiency speakers. The Soro SE is a great piece; you'd have to move up to the Meishu for a LOT more money to better it and you only get half the power so speaker selection becomes more critical and difficult.

At used prices of 1200 to 1500 they are a veritable best buy.
I do not know about the ASL but I love my Soro SE and yes it has the best bass I have ever heard in my system beating 2 different solid state Plinius amps. I am so convinced that I bought Audio Note speakers to match it. Also, the Audio Note AN-V ICs beat my Audience AU-24 ICs easily with that amp, having no high end edge and more realistic tone in the midrange and bass.

To be perfectly fair, I would give it more than 6 hours, 2 weeks is always best if you can (as you probably know)...
Well it's been almost twenty four hours since i brought her home from the local audio kennel. Definitely a keeper. Perhaps either Philjolet or C123666 can answer this question, what, or, more simply, how do i use a stepup with the onboard phono stage? I have a shelter 501mkII going through a Phenomenon into the AUX input at the moment. Have you guys used a stepup before? Hell, i guess anybody can jump in on this one.