Single ended Power amp recommendation

I just recently purchased a pair of SAP J-M2001 MKII and need to change my power amps. Currently using BAT-DK5 to Emotive Audio Sira LE and Conrad Johnson Premier 8A.
Since the SAP are horn speakers, I heard that it should be best with single ended poweramps w/ zero feedbacks. Any suggestion and recommendation?
I'm thinking to sell my Conrad Johnson Premier 8A so the budget should be around 5-6k.
Thanks!
linkoping
In answer to your question, as expected the amp I prefer the most is the one I am using now, a custom made 2A3 SET with the Audio note Kageki transformers and silver wiring. However they were pricey and I had much enjoyment with J2001 and other less costly amps. I particularly enjoyed using a 45 SET; there are several makers of these amps-Wavelength, Korneff, etc.

Good luck,

Reg
I just visited the SAP website out of curiosity. The model shown as the J2001 Mk.II is completely different from the speaker I and Rgwrjs own. What we have are quite large floor-standing models with two 12" woofers in a Jensen/Onken bass reflex cabinet and a midrange/tweeter unit that floats above the woofer cabinets on a magnetic suspension system. It was my understanding that the version of the J2001 we have was being discontinued because the manufacturer thought it is too expensive to make.

I mention this because the various speakers in the SAP line are quite dramatically different in how they sound and behave with various amplifiers. The speakers we have are very easy to drive and sound good with just about any amplifier (of course they sound their best with good amps). However, other models in the SAP line can be much more difficult to match with amplifiers. For example, the Quartettes have a leaner, more detailed sound and can be (for my tastes) quite overbearing if not matched to warmer sounding amps. The Quartette also appears to be electrically a more difficult load and it requires more power and amps that can control its bass drivers than its 95 db/w and nominal 8 ohm rating would suggest.

Good luck in your search. I am sure you will find a combination that is rewarding. This line of speakers makes most of the speakers on the market sound constipated and boring by comparison.
Larryi,
Thanks for all the information. As the new J2001 MKII, they are pretty small actually. These are not twin but only have one woofer (96 db) and midrange and super tweeter at 105db.
I set them up last weekend and just used a pair of cheap amps, the Audio Note P Zero (15w/chanel) to test them out. The midrange and the tweeter are awnsome, however I can feel there's lack of power, especially the bass.
I just bought the Art Audio Jota (20-24w/chanel) and still waiting for the delivery. Will keep you guys update about the sound.
Alright, finally my Art Audio Jota BX arrived with the KR300B tubes. I hooked them up last night and was totally shock with the sound. The J2001-MKII SAP speakers was awnsome. With the 300B tubes output from the amp, the mid & high range are just to die for. The speakers finally come to life.
For now, this is one of the most ejoyable system I ever set up. (BAT-VK-D5 ->Emotive Sira LE -> Art Audio Jota BX -> SAP J2001 MKII). I've been listening to some other equipments (JM Lab Utopia, Kharma Ceramique 2.1, Cary SLP98, Cary 805C, Conrad Johnson 8A, Cary 306-200.....) but now, finally, this system is a "keeper".
Only upgrade I might think about is power conditioner and another Jota/other amps for bi-amp to increase a little more bass.
Also, will get my phono (Jota Saphier III) this weekend :)