Monoblock Suggestion?

What brand of monoblocks is recommend with Dali's MS5 in order to obtain their full potencial. I'm looking to monoblocks in particular that will handle the 4 ohms load this speakers have and that won't run out of steam.Maybe a used brand that represent a good value.Maybe new?

Armando
armandito
Price range won't really matter if I can get the true potencial of the speakers. I want to spend about $7K .I'm looking for a good looking unit if possible. dynamics are also important since I'm gona use it for homethater as well.
I use to have both the 7bst,and the 14bsst.CANNOT recommend this amps.I also had the cam350 not great.I now have 4 YBA Passion 1000 monos outstanding,list price is very high but you may be able to find bargain on audiogon.The sound is outstanding downside they are heavy 150lbs each.Good luck.
There may be a dynamic speaker that doesn't sound wonderful with the new McIntosh MC-501's, but no one I know has found one. I know the Dalis--wonderful speakers--and I would bet they would be a great combination. I use the 501's with Eggleston Andra II's, and they love each other.