Best Amp/Preamp/CD or DAC for Wilson Watt Puppy 7

everyone always hears about the trickiness of matching great components together and was wondering what has made people happiest in conjunction with using the Wilson Watt Puppy 7 speakers.

I currently use the Wilson Puppy 7 with Rowland 302, BAT Vk51SE and Cary 306-200.

I have heard a lot about wilson puppy 7 with halcro and also curious about EMM dcc2 users with wilson watt puppy.

Thanks

Michael
128x128karmapolice
Post removed 
I'm quite happy with Lamm M1.1s (tried the Rowland 201's nice character but missing something) Rowland Synergy IIi Preamp running on DC. Gamut CD1R and all transparent cabling. (I would love to try EMM gear but I'm broke for now..)

I've heard wp7 sound good also with VTL450 monoblocks, VTL 7.5 ultimate preamp, Burmester 001 CD player, Transparent Cabling
I've also heard them sound well with Theta Gen Va, Theta Data III, Theta Enterpise Monoblocks, and Transparent cabling

I've heard WP7's sound bad on Classe Omega monoblocks, Levinson, and Krell (all to harsh on the top and some are thin also)
Since you have a VK51se, why not a BAT amp? They make a great combo. I have WP 6's, VK51SE and a VK75se. I love it.

I'm sure the Lamm combo is great, I've read several reviews and posts on those. Ditto the VTL, which I've heard at my dealer several times. I personally like tubes with the wilsons, plays to their strengths and weaknesses.
A pair of Parasound JC-1's, a CTC Blowtorch Pre, and an Exemplar Audio Modified Denon 2900 CD player will give some of the best sound/sound stage, dynamics possible.
How do you like the BAT/Rowland combo? Try any other preamps?

I have some 201s coming in to check out with my 31SE on my Sophias....I'm sure they are not the same as the Lamms, but then again they are much more inexpensive :)