Which Threshold s are best?

Just wondering for those of you up on Thresholdif one were looking for a vintage piece which Threshold to look for?I assume one made while Mr.Pass ran the show.Thinking more than 100 maybe 150 to 300 a side.Also thoughts if any about the licence he gave Nakamichi to build their Stasis 100 and 200 wpc amps.Can they deliver on the cheap?Are there problem amps to avoid?
Thanks
chazzbo
chazzbo
Can someone tell me how much of an upgrade a SA/4e would be from an 6.9e? I know there would be some power difference but how much difference in sound if any?
a threshold s300 recently came into my possesion and i was wondering what thresholds are for. i am a bassist and was going to try to hook it up to amp a home-made cab (using 2 JBL 12's) i have never heard dof threshold before now and im sure u guys could tell me a little more about it
I have a Jon Soderberg upgraded S/150 sereis II. It is the lower powered one of the S sereis, but many thought it to be very Musical. It was rated at 90 watts but performs like much more.

Here is the proper website for Jon Soderberg.

http://www.vintageamprepair.net/
I don't know if this is the right to ask this, but maybe someone can help.I'm looking for the schematics for a S500 series II.If anybody can knows where to obtain them it would be of a great help, thanks, Randy