Tube amp for Avalon Eidolon ?

I have no experience with tubes, and want to give them a try on my Avalon Eidolon (not diamonds) speakers (87 dB sensitivity, 4 ohm nominal, 3.6 ohm minimum). I'm using dCS Elgar + Purcel front end and currently not using a pre-amp, cardas neutral reference cables. I listen mostly to jazz, some classical, some rock.

Looking for suggestions on tube amp(s), preferably with balanced inputs, but not mandatory. I'm willing to spend some money, up to say $15k, and will probably try to buy used.

Thoughts and recommendations appreciated. Thanks. John.
johnax
Why does Avalon frequently pair their speakers with Boulder amps at shows? Just because they are neighbors?
I'm sure the fact that they are neighbours has "something" to do with it; but you've made a good point.

Regards,
If you are talking about the last RMAF show, Avalon was not exhibiting - they were supporting one of their dealers, that also happen to carry Boulder.
Not just RMAF....though I can't cite each example just from memory really...perhaps I am misguided but I do somehow recollect that this was frequently the case.
Johnax

CAT JL2 sounds absolutely fantastic with dSC Elgar Plus and Avalon Eidolon.