SS/Mono Amps Warm,Musical,Detailed

Looking for some suggestions on SS/Mono amps that sound Warm but are very Musical and Detailed...But reasonably priced.
I was wondering if the Monarchy Deluxe-100's or the Odyssey Stratos amps are the answer??
Any Suggestions????
Thanx
Gordon
dgordonl
There is no link to H2O amps yet, other than an email address. The builder has been finding it hard to find the time necessary to build a web site.

I can tell you there are people I know who are selling off Evo, Krell, eAR, Pass, HSA, and Rowland amps, for a stereo or mono H2O.

The startup company H2O is going to be in full production sometime next month, including a web site.
NO!!!!!!!! Henry Ho lives a continent away. He an I are members of an Apogee user group, and, though we never have met, we consider ourselves friends. So far, the H2O is a one man company. I think Henry was surprised at his amp's instant success, and was caught unprepared for the activity. I understand he has got the help of a friend there to develope a badly needed site.

I bought his mono amps to drive my nearly impossible to drive 1 ohm, 76db Apogee Scintillas. I had run Pass Labs X600 monos and the eAR2 MKII subsequently on them. The H2O is leagues better.

I'm not financially affiliated with H2O. I am just lucky enough to know Henry. That put me among the first ten in line to get the amps. There are other happy owners, I just happen to be more vocal.