Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
I just replaced my Tesla Plex SE with a Furutech GTX-D rhodium receptacle in my power regenerator. Powered up. Surprise -- the rhodium sucked the life out of the music. The Tesla Plex SE went right back in -- very quickly. Powered up -- ahhh, that's sounds better. Just like it should. All the warmth is back.
Sabai, interesting feed back, all this seems to be a mixed bag of no certain absolute in nothing with gold compaired to rhodium, auditioning seems a must to what works best where.
Furutech also makes AC fuses, did not like them at all. I really love what the Oyaide R1 duplex AC plugs do in my system.