Krell ksa-300s vs Pass Labs x-350

Anyone has the good fortune of auditioning/owning these two amps? And which one do you prefer?
arthurmail
Sorry for asking a simple question. Durbin, the only one in your list i've auditioned was Rowland and it was very nice, I just preferred the presentation of the Pass, it just sounded more natrual. Spectron is on my short list to audition as well as Spectral. I have Dunlavy speakers and John Dunlavy actually reccomended Specrton amps although his ears have often been questioned. Have you compared any of these amps with the Pass x-series amps?
I replaced a Pass X-150 with Rowland 201 monoblocks and feel it was a dramatic improvement, but I understand how personal these decisions are.
Searching previous threads reveals that Cdimi is Eurotrash with a fondness for foul language and whose favorite brands include REL, YBA and Audio Magic.
Im not sure of the particular model but it was a stereo amp, Im sure the monos are a step up. Of course the 350 is a step up from the 150 also. I guess its all system dependant too.
Cdimi, if you have something to offer to a thread or conversation, by all means, weigh in. If you have nothing to offer by way of helpful advice, go hang out with Pbb!