Lampizator DAC

Hello,
Interested to know if anyone has heard Lukasz Fikus' Lampizator DAC? If so, please describe what you heard and how it compares to others. Also, note as to which level / configuration of the lampizator you auditioned / own.
thanks
128x128grateful
You might try to reach Chris Redmond over at 6 Moons. I believe he is familiar with Lukasz' work.

GLR
I have recently auditioned the most basic version of this dac and found it quite good. Organic, transparent and good dynamics.
I compared it with two other, more expensive, tube based dacs I own....the Exemplar Extant and 3-Dimension audio 18SE....both are excellent and are a bit more refined than the Lampizator but still sharing similar qualities.
Keep in mind this is comparing $5k+ retail dacs to a $1200 retail dac.
I am using the dacs with an RME fireface digital interface (firewire from my MAC) and am using an isochrone masterclock so my application is probably different than most but does not render the dac any less important.
I was impressed enough with this most basic Lampizator that I oredered the top 2-box version with a few upgrades.

Based on my audition, in my system and with my tastes, I think it is a winner and a real nice value.
Thanks so much Glide3. Once you have your top tier Lampizator, please give us a review.
I have an enhanced Level 1 Lampizator DAC with the SRPP differential summator configuration and the 6h6p tube. I think it also has the 100va power supply. It really is a level 1.5. LoL. Level 4 must be out of this world, though level 2 probably represents the best compromise.

I can only compare it to my 15 year old Cambridge Audio DacMagic1.

The LZ DAC has better bass and sounds less compressed. As its new and I have not yet listened much and I suspect I need more break-in time, I can be more forthcoming yet. It is very liquid and analog and raises redbook close to the level of SACD.

Having spoken extensively with Lukasz about the design philosophy and implementation of the DAC, I am confident that this is a first class product. I bought without even auditioning and was certain I would love it.

For more anecdotal reviews, go to his Facebook page; Lampizator by-Fikus
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000847605447