How to bi-amp with 2 two-channel amps?

Hi
I need an advice on how to bi-amp my speakers.Both speakers are bi-wirible.I have 2 identical power amps.Should i dedicate 1 amp to high freq. on both speakers and the other one for low freq.
Or should i dedicate each amp for each speaker,each driving high and low freq.drivers of its dedicated speaker?
Both amps are bipolar design.
Which is "the right" way to go soundwise?

Thank you
overhang
My suggestion (based on experience) is if you have two identical amps then run one amp to each speaker. IMO, this implementation is sonically superior to using one amp for highs and one amp for the lows. YMMV.
Krell recommends one amp per speaker. Their are good arguments for both ways. I would personally experiment. Since I have two different amps, I have no choice.

By the way, "Distortion":
Bridging is totally different than vertical biamping (one amp per speaker, and your original recommendation is called horizontal biamping.

Richard
Did I get it backwards?

Vertical is two(2) two-channel amps playing independently the high and low of each speaker. One amp dedicated to the left and one right. Essentially seperated "horizontally."

Horizontal is one amp playing the L/R lows and the other playing the highs. Essentially seperated "vertically."

And, bridged would sum the output of each amp, essentially monoblocks with a single output, bi-wired if you want.

Whew.....

Now that I read that again, it sounds right. I stand corrected. Although, I knew/know better I'll probably get them screwed up again.

Sorry Overhang, awww well, If you have the cables and the time I would check out every possible wiring.
vertical bi-amping optimizes stereo separation and will provide an outstanding 3 dimensional soundstage.
if you like lound music,horizontal bi-amping is more optimal bec. distortion crosstalk bet. low/mid and high frequency channels can no longer occur.However, stereo separation maybe reduced.the best configuration for you depends on your listening habits and eqpt.
You could try both but I would think vertical bi-amp will be better in your case. Vertical also lets you get away with shorter speaker cables which can save some money.

Dave