ROGUE "Zues" Power amplifer???? Anyone???

Hi, i am looking for anyone who has heard or owened this tube amplifier?? I am looking at upgrading my Audio research VT100 MKII and was looking at this amp. I am open to ALL sugestions. Thanks For any help in advance.
jot10
The Rogue is music and like all ARC AMP'S INCL VT100 MKII ARE "NOT" PLUS ARC IS A POOR VALUE. I have had in house VT100MK1/MKII/VT50/ Classic 30/ & MORE MY HCA-2 IS JUST BETTER. I did have a ROGUE 88 nice amp.
Saying that all ARC amps are not musical is a statement that is untrue and one that thousands of ARC owners would refute. The HCA-2 is NOT better than a VT-100 Mk II. I had both & ended up keeping the VT-100. The VT-100 sounds more like music than the HCA-2. Haven't heard the Zeus, but most people who have praise it, and Rogue has done a pretty good job with their other products, such as the 99 preamp.
I have had the pleasure of listening to it twice and rather enjoyed its sound - lots of power.. not as delicate as some other more expensive tube amps .. but I would say its a great value and well worth the audition !

Matt