looking for a warm ss amp....

for my paradigm studio 40s. i hate a bright treblely sound! i currently use signal cables and a denon 3802 reciever. i have had many people tell me to go with bryston or anthem, but both have been out of my price range so far. which of these have a warmer sound? how would rotel or b&K amps sound with my speakers? they seem to cost much less. since i can only buy used, i really do not have the opportunity to audition the different amps. i will continue to use the denon as my pre-amp.
128x128fishcall
I'd 2nd Pass Labs Aleph 5 would do the trick. No wax build up problems either, but once in a while the lint in my belly button builds up a bit! Perhaps that is impairing my judgement?! With the Aleph's you really need to keep them running for a day or two to get the optimum performance from them, and they do run pretty hot too (class A). Also, you might want to consider running your SS amp with a tube pre-amp for the results you're looking for.

Marco
You will NEVER get the sound you want until you lose the Denon completly. Since the pre amp is more important than the amp, why would you want to use part of the Denon??

Save money on cabling and get a good Integrated, Mac 6500, Audio Refinement Complete, YBA etc.