Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
calvinj, I read your thread, I post fact's on this thread about the sound and the way the cable is made of different Tara Lab's cables model's, I post review's and audiophile user comment's to back what is said here, it's better than the same 4 people gushing over and over about their cable's,also, you need to understand, although the cable's all of you gush about that seem exspensive to some on your thread, none of you likly will not pay the price for the Tara Lab's Zero Evolution or Grandmaster Evolution cable's, their is a reason why they are far more exspensive than the cable's all of you rave about, I do not come to that thread and comment about what the 4 of you do there, I expect the same here, thankyou.
The Grand Master Evolution w/Duel mono block HFX ground station 1.0m/3.3ft,This is the flagship top model interconnect of Tara Lab's,

Extended Bandwidth - Interconnects

The Grandmaster Evolution Series from TARA Labs is truly beyond belief. It is quite simply the new watershed in the art and science of audio cable design. The Evolution Series is in a class of its own, beyond all other audio cable products in the history of the audio industry worldwide.

The Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect uses the same multi-lumen air-tube concept invented by TARA Labs as used in the ZERO Interconnects and the AIR Series Interconnects originally developed in 1986. However, the Evolution Interconnect is remarkably flexible.

The Evolution Interconnect uses the same displaced and Floating Shield design together with a new Dual Mono-Block HFX Ground system with greater absorption of RF/EMI and a vanishingly low background noise.

Incredibly, the new Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect boasts a remarkably low capacitance figure of just 2 pF per foot. This means that the new Evolution has a High Frequency bandwidth that is more than 300% greater than any other high-end cable in the world, this interconnect is the only model that use's the new Tara Lab's Generation 3 RSC conductor's in place of the generation 2 conductor's found in all the other Tara lab's model's.
•The most advanced air-tube technology and design
•All new proprietary "dual mono-block" floating ground station (HFX) and floating shield system
•Controlled spacing of conductor to conductor geometry, produces record low interconnect capacitance of a mere 2 pf (picofarads)
•Additionally the conductor to shield capacitance is remarkably low so the EMI/RFI coupling from the shield to conductors is negated
•The outer shield is expanded and spaced away from the conductors to such a degree that the background noise is at an all-time low
•Two layers of anti-corrosion coated SAOF-8N copper shield
•Compared to the Zero Evolution, The Grandmaster Evolution has a larger, more complex system of Teflon and Aero-PE filaments that ensure a complete air dielectric system.
•The most revealing and lifelike presentation possible
•Compared to the Zero Evolution, The Grandmaster Evolution has a high-frequency bandwidth that is 50% greater, with a stunning low level of background noise contrasted with more image outlines and fine detail
•Revolutionary liquid micro-film (LMF) dielectric ensures a linear transfer of low-level ambient and spatial information.
Making Sense of….Gen 3 Conductors

TARA Labs, Inc. has just announced the introduction of its Generation 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor, to be used exclusively in its state-of-the-art interconnect cable.

TARA Labs claims that the Gen 3 conductor has an increased bandwidth or high-frequency extension, that makes it unrivalled in important test measurements and listening tests.

TARA Labs’ Vice President of Product Design, Matthew Bond, said that the new Gen 3 conductor has the same current-carrying capability of a 28 gauge conductor but has the high frequency linearity of a 40 gauge conductor.

Matthew Bond explains why this is possible. “In a conductor with a rectangular profile, there is a huge reduction of ‘flux-linkage’ or ‘coupling’ of electromagnetic lines of force. These lines of force are created as the signal (music) passes through any conductor.” Bond said further, “In a round conductor there is a large center that tends to roll-off or attenuate much more of the high frequency information … this does not happen in a Rectangular Solid Core® conductor”.

According to Matthew Bond, the new Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductor is smaller than the current Gen 2 conductor used in most of TARA Labs’ audio cables. The Gen 2 conductor measures approximately 25 thousands of an inch wide and 12 thousands of an inch in height. Bond says that the Gen 3 conductor is about 66% of the size of the Gen 2 conductor, and that it is Super-Annealed™ to increase its conductivity.

Both the Gen 2 conductor and the smaller Gen 3 conductor are said to be Eight-Nines™ pure copper, which is 99.999999% pure. TARA Labs’ trademarks for this technology are 8N™ and SA-OF8N®. SA-OF8N means Super Annealed – Oxygen Free 8 Nines copper. According to Bond, the term ‘annealing’ refers to the method whereby a conductor can be made softer and more conductive.
Audiolabyrinth - do you know if Tara Labs has moved on from their proprietary conductor they used to call: Consonant Alloy copper? I haven't kept up with Tara Labs in a while, so I don't know much about what they've been up to. My entire system is wired with their older design RSC cable, which I am still very happy with. The conductors are the RSC Generation2 (Consonant Alloy copper). They have served me well for years.
@audiolabryinth. I wasn't attacking you or your opinion about your cables. I was actually trying to be nice. I wasn't putting down your cables. I wasn't commenting on your cables. You are too sensitive about your Tara Labs. But that's cool I guess I should expect that. You took my comments and ran in a negative direction. No worries I wont come to this thread or even post in your direction again. Best wishes. #Dont talk just listen. I don't know what the majority of the Tara Labs cables sound like so I don't comment on how they sound or if they are good or not because I don't know. I haven't heard them. But anyway, sorry if you were offended. Good luck and I truly wish you the best. Now get back to posting to the faithful.
@keith. No worries keith. I won't post or comment on this thread or say anything else to you. You stay here and I will stay there. I speak for myself and I have my own opinion and experiences. Don't group me with anyone. Enjoy your cables and equipment I wish you well. One more thing. Don't let other people's opinions or words bother you so much. Be confident in your own observations. Don't worry about them. I don't.