What tube preamp with Bryston 7bst? Please?

This would be my first shot at a tube preamp. Like the Brystons and want to keep them, currently preamping with a BP20.
Any suggestions from personal experience would be very appreciated. Thanks.
vvrinc
Magnum 99 linestage with my Bryston amp - great match! Caveat is that I have not experimented with other tube preamps but why screw with something that works???
Hello
Copland CTA 301 MkII is a match made in heaven with Bryston amps. The Copland has blown away every preamp I've tried on Bryston gear. Including ARC LS-15, Conrad Johnson, Blue Circle, Rogue Magnum 99(good piece), Chord, and Bryston preamps. The Copland turned Brystons sterile nature into a warmwer vibrant presentation. Most noticeable was new found detail without brightness, incredible soundstaging width and depth....(with no shrunken images, and incredible seperation between images), but most importand LAYERING to die for. Bryston has known to be 2 dimensional sounding, the Copland makes everthing sound more 3Dish. This exact question has been asked a few times on Audiogon, do a search......
Hope this helps
dudeaudio
Suggest you look for a Sonic Frontiers Line 1,2 or 3 and
connect to your Bryston via the balanced outputs.
Running a BAT VK-3i w/ my Bryston 7B-ST's via Harmonic Tech Pro-silway II XLR's.
Orgasmic sonics w/ every style of music played!
This is the end of the road for me! Honestly!!!