Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Here is more of the conclusion's of furutech GTX-D Rhodium and Gold wpo's with Tara labs cables, this is a post to one of the well seasoned audiophiles I talk to, quote,Hi rafael0054, yes, the Rodium furutech GTX-D sounds very,very, bright and in your face, like screaming!, with the first 3 to 5 hrs of listening, both Gold and Rhodium go through alot of changes the first 200 hrs, I do not recommend even listening to either of them untill 180 hrs, also, I will add, the seller of the furutech GTX-D Rhodium said that at 250 hrs, I have most of what these do, and that the last 10% to 20% will come at 500 to 700 hrs.., so I thought that my impression's was valid at this point, Raf, I bet I changed out the recepticles atleast 14 times, alot of hard work!, a pain in the ass really,so at this point, I came to a conclusion with the tube/solid state hybred digital player, then, all I needed to do is hear if the Rhodium did the same on the Krell 700cx, to my surprise, The Rhodium had the same sound on the Krell, just not to the magnutude of being on the Tara labs cobalt power cord, but still a incredible huge improvement, one big differnce the Rhodium did to the amp was made the sound stage much bigger with bomb like slam and timberal accuracy and transit speed that was off the chart's, I never heard this on the krell before, it's like I got a much more exspensive amp, so I ask you, do you think it is necessary for me to try the Gold on the amp?, after all the test I have done, and the multiple times of change out of the wpo's, I do not believe I need to hear the Gold on the amp, I might do it one time for you if you think you want to know, alway's a joy to talk to you Rafael0054, cheers.
Audiolabyrinth
Hello Keith,

wanted to get an update on your Krell amp?
Hope you are well and enjoying the holiday season.
Keep me posted & Happy Holidays!
-JA
It brought changes when you replaced your Duplex plugs, you will never know unless you try it.
Hi, Here is some conclusion's of the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium and Gold wpo's on Tara Labs cables, and my particular system, with review's from others as well that I have talked to, enjoy,,, Hi Rafael0054, The Furutech GTX-D Gold I bought was cooked for 6 days, and the Rhodium version of the same was new out of the box, I put 300 hrs on both at this point,here is what Michaelzay had to say on his thread, Furutech Gold and copper, quote-12-12-14: Michelzay

Last week, I made another experience regarding Rhodium vs. Gold Ac connectors. I put back again my AQ Volcano (Copper) speaker cables (instead of AQ Meteor Silver) and some copper interconnects (instead of AQ SKY silver) that I have. With Fi-11 gold AC connectors, the sound was kind of dark side of warm sound and lacks a little bit the high frequencies. Even though music was alive and resolution details were present and the bass was too much pronounced. Honestly I am not a Bass freak… I put back again my Dynamic Design power cords having FI-11 Rhodium and high frequencies opened up magically with Copper interconnect/speaker cables having wider soundstage. The sound was more neutral and one could hear tiny noises out of the records.

It was a pleasant surprise which confirms the AC connector needs to be matched also with interconnect cables materials and speakers cables. Gold connectors with Silver interconnect/speaker cables and Rhodium connectors with copper interconnect/speaker cables. I continue to be amazed how Power cords and related AC connectors would impressively change my system sound. Of course, AC receptacle play a big role especially matching it with power cords. I use Tesla AC receptacle.

I ordered some Silver and Gold “iego” set AC connectors that I look forward to receive them to make new experiences with Silver connectors and compared them with Furutech. I was told Silver connectors presents the best of Gold and Rhodium, let’s see ...

Rafael0054,
Here is my response, quote,,12-13-14: Audiolabyrinth
Hi Michaelzay, I enjoyed your review and find that I have the same impressions between Gold and Rhodium Furutech GTX-D wpo's, my cables are copper!, The Tara labs Zero Gold I/C, Tara labs Omega Gold speaker cables, Tara labs Cobalt power cord that is terminated with oyaide ends, the Rhodium is incredible with these cables, I went through a shock factor of the synergy with all of this, The Gold did not have the magical sound stage presatation or the Resolution that the Rhodium brought out of my cables, you seem to be the first audiophile that knows what he is talking about, has nothing to do with tube or solid state equipment, like you said, Rather it has everything to do with cables synergy!, well said Michaelzay, one thing that is most important that I have not said to no one yet, is the fact the Rhodium is incredible on the $5,450.00 Tara labs Cobalt power cord that is this,, Another industry first is TARA Labs' propriety annealing process, known as SA-OF8N 99.999999% copper (super-annealed, oxygen-free, eight nines pure copper). This creates a unique, long, unbroken crystal structure called “mono-crystal” which has exquisitely smooth and detailed transfer of frequencies over a very wide bandwidth. pure copper, which is the purest in the cable industry,even more pure than occ copper that is 6-nines,also versus cheaper power cords that I do not use that I had on hand for many comparisons that was not so much of a huge improvement like putting the Rhodium on a very good pure copper power cord, cheers.
Hi Jebsmith73, yes, I believe you are correct,The plug likly would bring benefit's,however, we thought the wpo's were exspensive, the plug is $293.00 for the Rhodium!, talking about the ouch again, thankyou for your reply.