BAT VK75SE buzz and humming ?? help..

Hello all, received a BAT VK-75SE which by the way is a lovely Tube amp for those that are not aware.

Unfortunatly I have plugged it in and have had a constant buzz since day one.. the buzzing remains even when Interconnects are removed and ground is lifted

I have :

1. Plugged the amp in a different part of the house- No Change

2. Changed Speakers and speaker cable - No Change
3. Changed PowerCord and Lifted ground - No Change

The amp itself is dead quiet, no transformer hum or anything.. could tubes do this ? ..

thanks all in advance !

Matt
mzn50
how loud is the buzz, on my 75se I have it, but much past 2-3 feet away I can't hear it....low level...

I'd call BAT...post what you find out please. Thanks
You can test your amp by light touching of chassis arround the input tubes with screwdriver and hear if buzz increases or you hear pops. You can also bring close light bulb. Normally BAT units will not react on light bulb brought close to amplifier but if there is a bad tube they will oscillate. That will definitely indicate that tubes need to be replaced not neccessarily input ones but any of existing.
If it won't help you'd have to get in touch with BAT and probably send your unit for service.
I had a "hum" problem a long long time ago. Victor troubleshot the problem in one call. Call Victor.

Victor has been trouble shooting it for a week, asking me to jumper the amp's inputs.. I did with no success, I jumper'ed all three pins and only pin 2/3

No success, have not heard back after my last email..maybe he is on vacation.

Anyway, is on both sides of the amps, meaning both speakers are buzzing equally.

Jfrech: I also hear it about 4ft away .. still, I don't think that this is normal...I maybe wrong, if it is, I bought the wrong amp.