The heat of tubes...

I have been auditioning some tube amps in the last few months and now that the weather is getting warmer, I am noticing something very important....MY ROOM IS AS HOT AS HECK!!

How do you tube lovers handle this? I tried turning on the AC, but during soft passages, the sound of the AC just bugs me.

I need therapy...
matchstikman
Everything worthwile has a price! I know of folks who use good SS or Hybrids as substitute amps during the really hot spells - I just use a smaller tube amp and am careful not to overdrive it.
I know what you mean. I have been thinking about getting the ASL Hurricane monos, but the thought of 200 wpc of KT88s on a double amp stand in my room during the hot weather is making me rethink this for a spell.... Guess I'll live with my ever-so-cool-running Sunfire Signature.
I have a headphone setup for hot summer days or simply crank a volume a-bit to hear the quiet passages.
I don't use A/C and keep the tube gear in a hall closet. I could vent the closet to a second bathroom (or the spare bedroom), but have never felt the need. Maybe if we have an especially hot summer I will try it though.

If your gear is placed next to an outside wall you might look into installing a wisper fan close to the ceiling in order to vent the heat to the outside?