Great Vintage Amps-which one for you?

Hi, I'm 21 and I do have a passion for vintage amplifiers. There gems that are built like tanks with excellent components and the sound to die for. Too bad they don't make like this anymore. My favorite ones are most all vintage Pioneer, Nikko Alpha and NA Series (I have a Nikko NA-690 Integrated Amplifier), and Sansui AU Series. Anybody here have the passion for vintage gear?
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
I just bought a hafler dh-500 amp, and i was going to run it with a mcintosh ma5100 preamp. I was wondering what speakers would sound the best with this set up.I also was wondering where i could find a rack handle for this. When i bought it one was missing, any help would be apreciated thanks.
Dyna Mk. III mono tube amps with vinyl and a good tube preamp from the 70s-80s like Bruce Moore's Audible Illusions "Dual Mono".
That's for me,
JT
Jeff, have you tryed the tube cd player from Luxman? I'm really curious about its sound.
Are you talking about the luxman d-105u 18 bit tube cd player? i have one , it is a well built smooth yet detailed sound,it is well specified and has a host of good features, eg:fixed and variable output,display cancel,tube preamp stage,very nice vintage cd player , around the late 80s there were a host of well built cd players, Technics sl-p 999, stax quattro 2 , i owned both of these as well, back to the original thread my favorite vintage amp was the accuphase e-202 i had for a few years.