Ok this will be a good thread.

What in your opinion is the most important part of a good 2 channel system. Or what has the biggest impact on overall sound. For example if you feel Speakers are most important, or Preamp, Amp, Source. I am not looking for a ss vs. tube debate, just what do you feel is most important.

I will start:
I feel speakers are the most important part. I know lots of you are going to say electronics, but keep it to one part, like Preamp, Amp, etc.
Steve
musiqlovr
This might have started as a good thread....but w'all done wove it into a tapestry. I think I am going back to Audiogon, although at least here my wife can't come at me for spending time in internet "chat" rooms.

See y'all elsewhere.

ps. 'bye, Marco!
Hey Nrchy, I remember reading somewhere else, that you're practicing martial art, right? What style/form may I ask? I use to practice martial art, too. But those days are long gone for me... :-)
This ones easy. In order of priority:

1. A bottle of Murine to clean your ears

2. Speakers! Which sound better? A ordinary speaker driven by a Mark Levinson? or an EXTRAORDINARY speaker driven by a NAD 3020 and a good source?
Hello 2 channel audio fans. I feel the order of importance would be, loudspeaker system, then preamp, then source, followed by power amps, speakers cabling and interconnects.