Ok this will be a good thread.

What in your opinion is the most important part of a good 2 channel system. Or what has the biggest impact on overall sound. For example if you feel Speakers are most important, or Preamp, Amp, Source. I am not looking for a ss vs. tube debate, just what do you feel is most important.

I will start:
I feel speakers are the most important part. I know lots of you are going to say electronics, but keep it to one part, like Preamp, Amp, etc.
Steve
musiqlovr
Thanks guys. Came back from wkend and got a big laugh form above! Call me thoroughly "grok'd"!!

Question: what is the sound of one green Chia dog clapping; when I look at a green Chia dog walking (Sean Penn to be cast in the new Miramax film), is the dog moving or my mind?

When you are listening to your stereo and deep into the Music and your thoughts are settled, quiet in the mind, receptive to "what is", and you open your eyes and there is a green dog standing in front of you. In the moment before you say "green" what is the dog? What are "you"?

Answer: 6ch's No-thing.

But as I say this, 6ch hits me with a stick! Why?

The Galena woods are green.
The finger's only use is to point to the moon, it's not the moon; words, sentences, languages only use is to reflect the "true meaning" (non-dual). Once the meaning is understood, words themselves'-destructed; "No perceiver, no perceived, only perceiv-ing"; no path, no searcher, no searching...

Well said, Asa...
Hey, did I miss the caning? Damn! I was too busy meditating on Rel's Haiku and pointing to the moon with my finger! Can you whack Asa a few more times so I can watch 6chac?

Marco
Jax2, did you say you too busy on Rel's Haiku? Keep on busy with it, some meaningful words. Don't get me wrong, it will turn red. Once it does, you will thank Rel for it. We talk all day (weeks), Rel only writes one quote! How powerful...

Rel, did it turn red for you? Or rather...

Look! The sky is red...