Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
My friend drives Totem Ones with an old Bedini 25/25 he got at a pawn shop for $250. I have heard these speakers sound lousy with other low powered SS amps, but the 25/25 sounds great!
Another success with Totem Model 1 and Bedini 25/25. I tried other high watt mid-ends before, also older Levinson ML9, etc. Finally found this beat-up looking, cracked binding posts & power outlet 25/25 at quite a good deal. This is a modified unit with all silver solder. Decided to give it a try..

Boy.. was it smooth. Rich and warm. This little amp also runs hot. Then that ambience & harmonic, not a roomful but behind speakers, due to its limited power. Good depth too. A tad too sweet (over silver-soldered?) Tube like? But you could never get too much sweet from SS right. Only if the previous owner hadn't modified the amp. I should have got a bit more impact. Describe this amp in one word? Like a lot of reviews on this thread. Magic.
Bedini is beginning to transition over to vintage mono blocks. If you want the classic 100/100 call John or Gary and see what they can do for you.
I have an old Bedini 100/100 DE. In my opinion, this is one of the best amps out there. I've recently had sent mine into Bedini for the upgrade. It cost me over $400 after shipping, but the upgrade did wonders for the amp (which reminds me that I need to call Bedini and see where my ultra clarifier is!). I'm so happy I decided to do the upgrade. I've tried many other amps, but I couldn't find anything in the sub $5K range that came close in terms of an amp that was smooth, warm, and at the same time, detailed. I just wish this amp wasn't 18 years old because I don't know what I'm going to do if it ever goes out completely! This amp may not be for everyone because I think some may find it a little dull, but it's the perfect amp for my ears. Take a look at www.bedini.com for the upgrade package. I know that $400 is a lot to pay for a upgrade, but if you can pick up a 25/25, 50/50 or 100/100DE at a decent used price, you'll have a hard time finding anything even close at the price for the upgrade and amp- Not Pass Labs, not McCormack, not Threshold...
Nice to see some of the better Bedini amps getting their due, I had an upgraded 100/100 for about 15 years. Always thought it was great. I tried to sell it here last year for $400 because I thought I needed XLR inputs, (what a knucklehead). The ad expired and nobody bought it. Eventually I sold it locally and the guy who has it loves it too. It was clearly better than the CJ, Levinson 9, and a Bryston in the amp shoot outs we did.