which amp is the best for 2 channel and HT?

I am in the market to looking for the best amp for under $3000US. I am listen 70% for music and 30% for HT, and I am using EAD Theater Master Signature for Preamp Procesor. This is 3 amps that I really want it:
1. Mark Levinson 333
2. Pass Lab X 250
3. Theta Dreadnaught II
but if you known some of different amp that better then this please let me known. Thanks a lot and I am looking for your input...
minhthous
The only advice to offer is that I would think any multichannel amp is aimed at HT sound reproduction and not so focused on 2CH/music reproduction. I have no clue if there is any fact in that assumption, but that is what I would assume and to get really good 2CH sound, a 2CH amp is in order. AND a 2CH amp that gives you the TYPE of sound you like - analytical and detailed or warm or whatever.
Angela
The EAD Powermaster 2000 would be a great choice for your EAD Signature. I have one hooked up to an EAD Ovation Plus and have never looked back. Incredible sound for both music and home theater.
Since purchasing this combo, I have also invested in two channel solid state and tube gear. After a few months of not playing the EAD combo, I hooked them up and the magic was still there.
Stereophile Guide to Home Theater gave it it's highest rating, not just for movies but for music playback.
Enjoy!
I own a Classe Cav-180 and it's great with music and home theater. I think it is very close to the Theta Dreadnaught but it costs less.