Tube Rolling in a SF Line 3

The stock Sonic Frontiers Line 3 pre-amp came with 12 tubes:
5 matched pairs of Sovtek 6922 and
a pair of 6HG8A (Sovtek or Jan Phillips 6U8A?)

I'm interested in doing some tube rolling. I think I remember reading somewhere that just swapping the 6HG8A pair can make a huge difference. Is that true? I've noticed that there isn't alot of good NOS alternative available for the 6GH8A -there are lots of cheap ones (GE?) out there that cost as little as $3.

Also, what about swapping only "some" of the 5 MP of 6922's? Is that problematic? or must you swap all 5 mp at the same time, i.e no mixing of MP's allowed?

So. if you mixed 3 pairs of Sovtek's with 2 pairs of something else with a difference sound, would it potentially sound like one or the other, a blend or something else entirely?

Any thoughts, experience, comments or suggestions on this?
lotusm50
Changing the 6HG8A pair will have little effect. The biggest sonical improvement can be made by swapping the last pair of 6922's (at the rear of your amp).
This was a suggestion of Kevin Deal from Upscale Audio; the guy is an expert on tubes and Sonic Frontiers.
Try matched NOS Amperex 7308 in these positions, keep the Sovtek's in the other and you will hear another amp at moderate costs.