Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi Sabai, welcome back to the thread, seems the Rhodium works for misternice, I trust what he hears, I am going to get a Rhodium for my tube digital, Sabai, Do you think the Rhodium will be a good fit over the Gold for my Krell 700cx?, Misternice preferred the Rhodium on his solid state amp too,BTW, can tell us about your system?, that would be a very good read, How long have you been doing audio?, I want everyone here to get to know you and discuss audio with you, thankyou.
I was under the impression that this thread was created in order to discuss the relative merits or otherwise of TARA LABS CABLES?

@Audiolabyrinth, Your stratergium to keep this thread, ergo Tara Labs marketing, at No1 slot, may appear effective, however this, together with your Zealot like spamming, both here and on the HiFidelity thread has actually turned me away from any interest that I may have held in auditioning Tara Labs as a potential candidate for my intended speaker and XLR cable move.
Perhaps an unexpected side affect that you might like to consider!
This thread started out about Tara Labs Cables....That has long passed. What should we call it now?
This is the Peoples thread!, I have said that months ago, However, I will be inputting some info about Tara labs new offerings here soon, now that the small bunch of us has concluded the investagation of the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium and Gold, to be honest here,other than Tara labs information, we do not bother with, oh, you must stay on topic, really, get out of here, that is for snobs!, any one can talk about what they want to here, this is the internet!, free to speach, everyone knows if they have questions on any Tara labs cables to come here and ask me!, I am glad to share all that I know, other than pricing, that is between you and Tara labs, and Tara Labs Dealers, if you want to see real buzz about Tara labs new cables, just go to whats best forum site, and Audioshark forum site, the shark site owner himself is getting the new Tara labs Grandmaster Evolution cables, he knows there is no better cable system available!
Post removed