Best Amp for under 10K?

I'm building a new system and have been away from the audio world for a long time.

So far I've purchased the Sonus Amiti Homage and Sonus Cremona speakers.

I've also purchased the VTL TL 5.5 pre amp, an Aerial Acoustic SW-12 subwoofer and the Transparent cables.

Now I need to select the best amp for the system.

I've been looking at the VTL MB 450, the Levinson No 336, a pair of the Bel Canto EVO 200.2 and the Classe Cam 350.

All opinions and recommendations are welcome.
128x128stanford
Sell your preamp and get Unison Research Absolete integrated amp. From how it sounds you will believe that it has under-rated power. Becides you'll have very tasty italian blend.
Knowing how easy to drive the Amati s are ; get a Vac Renaisance 30/30--70/70--used of course
Classe CAM 350s are marvelous, especially with a tube preamp. I haven't been able to find a justification for paying more to replace them, and unfortunately I usually can. Question is whether you need all that power, however. The 200s are supposed to be very good, but whether they're as good I can't say.
Stanford,

Since you do own one of the best speakers, I believe you should at only consider the finest options to you.
I am thinking here about;
Jeff Rowland Model 10 at slightly over $7000 and Goldmund 28M at $8850.
IMO they are the best amplifiers on the market under 10K and have more than proven record with your speakers from Sound Factory.
I hope this helps, happy listening