Recommendation for amp & pre combo +- 3,000?

I primarily listen to live jazz, blues, rock, classical. Any combo of a preamp and amp suggestions in this price range would be very helpful. Thanks. KB
kb4769
I have the choice of either the Monitor Audio GR 60's or the Dynaudio Contor 1.3 mk or Dynaudio Audience 88. Any suggestions on making this decion? Thanks. KB
Audio Research LS-15, 16, 22 (~1400 used) and VT100 (~$1600 used)original version. Will be a really nice combination for the $$.
I'd choose a Bat VK3i (tube) and VK200 (ss). The ARC and Ayre are good choices as well...
You could try the Adcom GFP-750 preamp with something like the McCormack DNA-125 or Odyssey Stratos amp. If you can use a passive pre you might also consider the Placette. All of these products are clean and neutral and will let all the music come through. Or how 'bout this--the Adcom preamp with a used Bel Canto Evo 200.2? Ooh, this is getting serious.

Why are you limited to just those three speakers? Not that they aren't good, but there's a lot out there. Best of luck.

Tim